Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

A month of A to Z: A is for Arundel (and Alpacas)

I'm joining in the Creative: A month of A to Z, a cool idea suggested by Pip Lincolne over at Just B.
The idea is to post a creative idea each day of the month (well till December 26 anyway) for each letter of the alphabet. Mine's going to be a combination of inspiration, the to do list and my crafty wish list.

So A is for ..... Arundel

This is my current WIP (Work in Progress).

and A is also for Alpacas

I so want some alpaca yarn for the next set of winter acessories. So soft. And while I'm dreaming, how about baby alpaca?
This is baby alpaca from paradisefibers.net. The first shearing on an alpaca is called baby alpaca.
Or a stuffed alpaca to pat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to say Hi. It's so much fun hearing from my cyber friends.